Wednesday, April 11, 2007

message


i hv a msg 4 my family &friends&all ppl who knew me or will know me

look every body first mama we baba we e5waty:

sorry 4 all of u i cant change my character u knew tht i'm so shy girl ¬ like to talk to ppl dont know b4 so mama i cant b like my sisters they r popular girls but i'm not &i like my character like tht i'm so quiet girl so i will try just 4 u but i dont know if i can do tht or not


second for my friends

i asked u to tell me about ur opinion about me u said tht i'm so lovely,kind,normal love to talk to me thx my dear friends but i'm not closed to u enough coz no body of u aske about me or i cant found u when i need u so much so u must try m,ore coz i think i deserve tht


now for some ppl i dont know them well

plz i'm so sensetive girl talk to me better coz u hv the honour to talk to me asln ok


i just wanna tell u some thing plz try to understand who u talk or treat wz them first &know them better to know the way they prefer in talking b4 hurting some one coz it remain in mind &affect on us alot


lw m7dsh 3agbo klamy its ok but i think i'm right

7 comments:

nour said...

ايه يا بنتى طبعا عندك حق
ماما لو بتقولك غيرى شخصيتك و كده بتكون بس خايفه علسكى علشان الهدوء و الطيبة فى الزمن ده مش حلو
بس طبعا محدش يقدر يخليكى تغيرى شخصيتك
و اصلا انت مش محتاجة انت كده رائعه و محدش اصلا زيك فى العالم
و انت عارفه ان ده رأىى طول عمرى

safa7_karmooz said...

.....:)

brb

tearwhispers said...

hi buffy
i think u shouldnt change ur charactre 4 any reason
may be ur different from ur sisters but i think thats not bad every body have a special gift
enjoy ur gift & be ur self
sure ur mom loves u
and want the best 4 u
but sure she will understand that ur great by being ur self not any body else

3lool said...

hey how are you doing
it seems not fine
first of all you shouldnt try to be anybody but yourself
and what is the wrong if person isnt so popular ?!!!

second
take my advice and make filtration to your friends and dont make afriendship except with one who deserve..
one true friend is better than 1000 false one
dont seek after popularity cause all what you will get is some fake friends...and this is not words of aloser this is words of truth

third balash 7kayt u hv the honour to talk to me asln dy a7san fe elakhr mosh htla2y 7d tekalmeh !!!

fourth

kalamk kalam gameel we kalam m32ooool m2drsh a2ooool 7aga 3nooo :)

take care

VEЯŎ said...

ana motfek ma3a nour 2l 72e2a we 2tmnalek 2yam gamela ya noha ;)

شباب روش طحن said...

just be your self and it will be ok

Hayam said...

عجبتني الطريقة الي تقبلتي فيها روحك بعيد عن اي شي اخر عبرتي عن نفسك كويس
شكرا على تركك تعليق بمدونتي ويسعدني اني اطلع على مدونتك واترك تعليقي