Wednesday, January 24, 2007

to my one


to the one who learned me how love is. i write this:

thx for every thing u made for me for every time u shared with me,for all the time u was thinking how to made me happy .u was the only one who took care of me.u always was listening to me whatever i said hurted u or not,u make me special in atime i was so normal,u gave me trust when i felt hopless,u treated me as aprincess all the time &when u was talking to me badly i cant wait to tell me soorywhen i wanted u beside me u were here for me,u discovered me &find the beuty not showing inside me u loved me truely without any purpose u made me complet my one

so forgive me for alli did to ui'm sorry i didnnt mean that i hope u come back to me again but i know tht the chance come one time 7never come again.i miss u &the way u loved me

i know that i'm just amemory for u now but u will always be in my mind. ur prinsess

4 comments:

nour said...

u r words is so sweet honey
المشكلة انى متبرمجه عربى
اكتبى عربى يا معلمه انت بتكتبى حلو جدااااااا

Feras othman said...

hi there ...:)
i liked your way in describing your feelings and emotions , but i do wonder why we cant apretiate or express our love to who we love when they are around us ?? why that happens when they leave ?!!

i wish u happy pleasant life and buffy if u really care about this guy then do a move and dont wait him ,go with your heart feelings and ask him to recontinue your love story and that you learned a lesson if he really worth the try .


mbrook el blog !!
sorry if i wrote much ,thnx for visiting my blog too ..keep going girl

buffy said...

nour b7s eny b3rf a3br aktr in english 3la fekra ana mbktbsh 7elw 5als:)))
feras othman
i dont know but when they go we feel that we love them so.
my one no he wont return to me again we bsra7a astahl
thx 4 visiting my blog ur blog touched my heart

Heba said...

so wonderful